Thursday, December 18, 2008

My bloggin Break

so as you can see, I haven't done a post forever! well alot of things have been going on lately.

Easty and their parents came to visit!!


Last Friday Garrett had a game against AF and we won!!!

halle kissin easty at the game
we got Christmas cards out..

and for those of you who got it yes. it mentions my blog. I dont know if I like it.

and today was our last day of school before Christmas Break. It was a 'respect' day and so the first half of the day we went to classes about how we shouldn't tease, name-call, or bully. :) after Lunch everyone went to a movie of their choice (Elf, Alvin & the Chipmunks, Journey to the Center of the Earth). I'm in student government so me, Carolee, Taylor, Ali, Zane, & Kylan worked concessions for kids that wanted snacks, during the movie. It was really fun and we laughed like the whole time. We stayed in the concession stand til the last 10 minutes of the movie. So yeah it was way fun.
Also, my friends did a drawing for Christmas and I have Zoe and Sadie had me. Alot of us forgot to get our presents by today but Sadie got me these really cute blocks that you can paint and they spell faith :) i love em. and Shelby knows I love David Archuleta so she got me 2 David Archuleta posters from magazines lol. and I accidentally told Zoe what I'm getting her! A blanket! lol.
&&& I'm so excited for Christmas!
-Whit :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed