Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend & Garrett's birthday

So on Thanksgiving day we went over to my Grandpa's house. My aunts, Sue and Wendy, and my uncle Mel came all the way up from California so that was really fun. And of course...the food was yummy deliciousness. We pretty much spent the whole day talking, laughing, eating, and playing. It was a really fun day.
Halle & aunt Wendy

me & my mom

Halle was so cute :)

Angie & cute little Quincy
Halle & me
cute little Quincy
me & McKinley
also, Garrett's birthday was thanksgiving day so we celebrated it then too! We brought brownies for his "cake". Pie AND brownies!!
Kinley thought Garrett needed help blowing out his candles. Ha ha.
On Friday, everyone went to a movie. My aunt Lori, cousin Kelsey, my mom, and me went to see Twilight. Okay so even though I haven't read the books I LOVED IT!! I tried reading it and i got about halfway through the book and then stopped because it was just so long and I'm not much of a reader and I was getting confused. WELL, I am definitely starting again because I LOVED THE MOVIE!! So I hope I keep reading the book. Then we all went to Sizzler which was, you know, delicious. The cheese toast was awesome as always.



It was a really fun Thanksgiving!!! & Happy Birthday Garrett!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed