Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween weekend!



for Halloween this year i was BYU football player! none of my friends were really anything except zoe was a princess/fairy and ali was kinda joker. haha. and we had a social at school too!
carolee and me
ali and carol
after this picture was taken i was on the ground!!! it was so hilarious :)

carolee me and ali while carol was apologizing for above picture. :)
me jana and mirian

me and taylor at the social
zoe and lauren chillin at da social
me ali and carol
me and carol
then that night we went trick or treating...



then we went to taylor's house and watched the village..


muahhahahahaha!!

then garrett had his first state playoff game in the holt arena on saturday against firth..and we WON!!!
me, halle, and kinley trying tot take a picture.
hannah and lauren
cute little halle
me hannah and lauren

taylor and mckinley. kinley LOVES taylor.

haha.
me and hannah. :)
on sunday the daws and bradshaws came over for a birthday dinner for me and my mom.
me and chincy quincy lol.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed