Friday, October 31, 2008

My birthday partay !!!

WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!
Yesterday I turned 14 !! After school it was early out so Sadie, Lauren, and zoe came over. Taylor and carolee werent there yet because they had basketball practice and Ali would of had basketball but she had a doctors appointment in pocatello.
so first we just hung out..my new camera! had to do homework :(


played rock band!
then carol and taylor got to my house and we opened presents and had hamburgers. then we left to go see High school Musical 3Carol was the main picture taker :)and we picked up Aliwaiting for the movie to start...after the movie..

then we went to my FAVORITE, Coldstone !





and we were SO HYPER ON THE WAY HOME!!


it was SO FUN!! THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!! YOUR THE BEST! LOVE YALL!!! and thanks for the presents!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed