Saturday, October 4, 2008

football game and harvest.

last friday night was garrett's last home football game. it was sad for me! i love football games. and next year ill be in high school, and if i make it ill be cheering. wow. crazy. well they won 70-16 against grace. we are undefeated and numba one in the state!! its awesome.


quincy, chandler, me, halle, ang, garrett, easty beasty, shannon, jill, and mckinley after the game.

me and halle
me and my friend abby mckinley was sitting with me and my friends at the game and the cheerleaders threw her this shirt and so we put it on her but she wouldnt let us pull it up or anything. quite the pretty dress!
me and quincy after the game.
also, these past two weeks have been harvest break and we are going back to school on wednesday. it rained today so we have the day off...ahh. relaxation. but this year was my first time running the piler. its pretty boring but its nice to be sitting down the whole time!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed