Wednesday, April 30, 2008

_weekend with angie_


so i went to visit the daws this weekend. they are so cool.
anyways.
so i was fidelin' around with my camera and my cam can do some pretty cool stuff. i will show you. (the following is my weekend at angies.)
its amazing that this extra ordinary picture..

can turn in to this professional photography.

see?


as you can see, on saturday, we jumped on annies tramp for a little bit and we rode mckinleys bike over there. boy, thats an adventure. and we also had pizza and painted our nails. it was alot of fun. saturday night the daws had to go to baylee whitneys birthday party, so they dropped me off at the lucases house. who are moving to ogden :(. and we went to wingers. okay. its not on the menu but ask for the sticky finger alfredo. heavenly. and then jill and shannon had to go to stake adult meeting and they dropped me off at chilis cuz thats where angie was eatin with her friends. and of course i didnt eat at chilis. i was way too full from wingers.

Sunday: i went to angies stake conference and since my dad is sick, we were going to go to my house and cook him dinner but he said it was okay and garrett can come get me later. so we chilled there. mckinley really wanted to swing and we really wanted to rest. so we got some umbrellas, snacks, pillows, and a huge blanket to lay on. it was really fun. marc and hailey came over since they were on their way back from kuna and marc and chan rode motorcyles behind the house!

some more pictures of the weekend.




yeah i know. i take alot of pictures. but thats just a good sign of me taking after my grandma kimball. :))

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed