Wednesday, April 23, 2008

my science project. whoopee.

so..to make things a little more exciting on my blog. take a look at my science project. the awards were announced today and no. i did not place. and thank heavens cuz i didnt want to go in front of the whole school and show off my project. well. here's what its on.
i did it on "which soft drink/pop has the most carbonation"
i did this by buying 3 bottles of 4 brands: coke, 7-up, root beer, and dr. pepper. then i put a balloon on the top of the bottle, with the lid off and shook the bottle for 45 seconds which would make the balloon inflate. immediatly after, i measured the circumference of the balloon and i did this with each bottle and took the average.
i was gonna have you guys guess what it was. but, some people already know.
7-up.
my hypothesis was coke but that came in last place.

heres some pics.

everyone thought it was pretty cool.

bye.

oh yeah. and the first place winner for my grade..was the first place winner last year.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed