Tuesday, April 15, 2008

shoppin' :)) ..and the brewsters!

me, annie, and lauren went shoppin on satuday! best day of my life. the whole weekend started when me and lauren had to work at the annual pta carnival cause one of our friends mom is in charge of it. so yeah we did that and it was fun. and so then lauren slept over.
us bein crazy. we were on speakerphone with annie at the time. (okay so the glasses were my friend cristinas and they are fake and they broke. so she gave em to me. lol.)
so yeah. we picked up annie that morning in blackfoot and went to the ol' chuckarama for lunch. i got a funny story for y'all. so me and lauren and annie got out of the car and started headin for the main entrance. my mom was kinda behind us. we passed a lady on our way in. didnt look familiar to me. so then..we heard my mom screaming. we turned around and my mom was hugging her and jumping around. this happened as we a girl with 2 kids was holding the door open for us. and the girls eyes were like..crazy. we all hurried in so we wouldnt be embarassed by the event and we all just started cracking up. my friends were all like.."your mom is so hilarious sometimes! haha. lol" hehe. so she came in and this is what she said
"guess who that was?! PEGGY BREWSTER! AH." for those of you that dont really live in aberdeen, they lived here about 7 years ago and we were gettin to be really good friends when they moved to missouri. anyways, they have kids who were good friends with us. keith ,who was a little older than tanner. kevin, who was a little younger than tanner. and then my almost bestest friends, lori and jessie!! they are twins and one year older than me but we had some good times. like..painting the camper with red popcicles, having pink mac and cheese at my barbie birthday party...and lots more. good times. good times. and theres mark, whos my age but i dont remember him too well.

thats lori and me on the left. and jessie, annie, and lauren on the right. it was so crazy to see them. oh, and i forgot to mention that they moved to victor, idaho. by jackson hole. suh-weet.

so then we went shopping. aeropostale, hollister, old navy, victoria secret (the chapstick, lotion perfume, etc. part of the store.), and bath and body works. fun. fun.

so then after shopping, my wonderful mom took us to coldstone. which was so yummmmy.

annies model pose.

and lauren declares that this is the real me. lol. hehe.

thanks for takin' me and my friends ma!<3

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed