Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving and...the Cougs game

Ok, so I was too forgetful to take pictures over this holiday weekend...sorry, although I did take one just one. Anyways, Wednesday night everybody came over to hang out and spend the night. Then, Thursday morning let's just say it was all about appetizers and guitar hero III. That's pretty much all we did...eat and play. In the afternoon, we ate the normal thanksgiving dinner. Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, jello salad, green salad, and much more. Oh, and of course for dessert...pie. I am not crazy about pie. Anyways the next day, Tanner went to the temple for endowments so me and Garrett went and took care of my nieces and my nephew. Kelsey was there too since Ladd was going to the temple with Tanner also. That night, we went to my cousin Kirk's reception. He had gotten married in Sacramento a week before. After that, i rode with Ang and Chan to Blackfoot to go get Annie and after that we were off to Provo! We got to the hotel at about 12:30 am and in the morning me and Mckin and Annie went swimming it was alot of fun...then we went back to our room and got ready. Me, Angie, and Chandler went to the BYU game while Annie stayed with my nieces. The BYU game was freaking awesome...check out Hailey, Jill, or Angie's blog for details about it. But...BYU won...ah!!!!and the score was 17-10. there's nothing like a victory against the Utes. That night we went to salt lake and stayed at a hotel there...that night we played games and watched the BYU basketball game against UNC. BYU lost....sad. Sunday we went to Music and the Spoken Word. It was way cool! We then went to the Little America brunch...ooooo...the best meal.

Halle and Easton on Thanksgiving day...the only picture I got.


Our family after Music and the Spoken Word.(This, I stole off of Hailey's Blog)

Thanks for the fun time everybody!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed