Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy 13th Birthday...me!

Yep. I am thirteen. No more pre-teen.

Last Tuesday was my birthday...I know I am a little late. Well, really late. Anyways me, Annie, mom, dad, Chan, Ang, Kinley, Halle, Jill, Shannon, Easty, and Garrett went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. I opened one of my presents there from Angie. She gave me a way way way cute shirt from Aeropostale and High School Musical: The Ice Tour tickets!!!!!I know I am way lucky. After we ate we went to Jill and Shannon's place to open presents...now here goes the list of my presents I got. A digital camera (purple!), a black dress, a head band, earrings, and a blow dryer. Tanner and Garrett got me a Lifehouse CD and a HSM 2 CD. Thanks to everyone for making it so fun and for the presents!

Me and Annie being silly and taking a picture with my new digital camera!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed