Sunday, November 4, 2007

My weekend...


On Saturday Chandler, Shannon, and Garrett went to the BYU game with the Young Men of our ward. So me and mom went to Angie's house at about 5 and Jill had gone there at about 2: 30. So...we decided to have a little party! We were just hangin' around.

Some pictures from that night

McKin sleeping in front of the TV in her dance leotard.

Easton chillin' with his grandma...or should I say "Nanna"

Oh my gosh! I absolutely L-O-V-E this picture. Halle was kinda smiley last night. By the looks of this picture I think you can tell.

McKinley eating her "heart sandwiches." It's a cheese melt cut into a heart shape.


Me and Easton just hangin' out.


The studliest man alive! Doesn't it look like he is showin' off his muscles?

McKin's wonderful picture taking!

So I slept there that night and in the morning we went to Easton's Baby Blessing. After that, we had the dinner at a nice place in the basement of Shannon's work. We had pulled pork sandwiches, a bunch of salads, and for dessert we had a chocolate fountain and had fruit, cream puffs, and mini eclairs to go with it. We also had fudgies that I made and they were gone like that!

Some pictures from that day

Easton

Jill and Easton


Kinneys posing for me covered in chocolate from the chocolate fountain!!


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed