Sunday, April 5, 2009

where have I been you ask???


oh my i haven't blogged in forever!!! I haven't been TOO busy but i've been too lazy to blog. Blame Facebook! ahhaha..here's whats been going on in my life.

I totally went to see my husband perform in Idaho Falls!!!! I think you can guess who that is...yes your right. David Archuleta. He's such a stud and a good singer and I love him!!! I went ALOT of people too it was fun!

Jaxson & Annie



Jaxson, Annie, & me


DAVID!!!!!!
yes we took alot of pictures.




Lesley Roy opened for david...i absolutely love her and fell in love with her BEFORE the concert. she is awesome!
and the best person in the world!.....

lol i love him.


last friday i went and spent the night at carols!!! :)

she curled my hair and it was soooo cute!

and this past weekend I went and hung out at Angies. :) i love going there!

me and annie babysat! this picture shows how hyper we were when it was late!

haha halle loves chocolate chip cookies!

and she fell asleep...surrounded by babies.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed