Friday, February 20, 2009

My first American Idol post! ahh!

well I am into American Idol again...however, i don't think this season is as talented as last season. There wasn't one person that I didn't like last season and of course, David Archuleta, was in that season! Haha. Anyways, their doing it different this year...top 36? I don't like it very much but whatever! But only 3 people got through on Wednesday and I don't think it gave the other contestants a chance! But its okay because my favorite got in!

yep, thats right. I think Danny Gokey has a dang good voice! He did awesome at his song and even got a standing ovvation! He is my favorite and I think he'll definitely win. (Thank goodness Tatiana's out haha) He has such a smooth good voice I love it! But no one beats David :)
I really really like Michael Sarver too...I didn't expect him to be very good when I first saw him but I really like him!

I'm not in love with Alexis Grace. Her voice is good but its not like WOAH! YOUR AWESOME! its just good.

well you'll hear from me next week after the results show! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed