Friday, July 11, 2008

the best day of my life.

AHHHHHH! this is the best post in blog history. the post that everyone has been waiting for. ready for it?

so monday i flew to long beach by myself -it wasnt scary at all- and my aunt wendy picked me up. that day we just kinda hung out and did stuff. we went to davids aunts house at about 4 and just talked. it was so cool to see his aunt! and then we left for LA. we went to a really good irish restaurant and then walked to the staples center, went to the concert, and then to the after party!! which was the highlight of my life. heres the pics youve all been waiting for--

sunny -one of davids songwriters and me.

lauri - davids aunt and me

me, sunny,lauri,wendy.

carly.

brooke.

jason.

david cook.

and the best one of the night-

david archuleta. theres not as many pictures cuz i was taking videos like..the whole time. contact me to see those.

the crowd.

the ending group song.

and now, the final pictures!! :)

me and chikezie. he was a cuddly little cat.

me and ramiele. she is so short!!!

me and michael johns.

me and kristy lee.

me and brooke. i love her!

me and jason. i was trying not to touch his dreads.

me and syesha.

AHHHHHHHH. this is so cool. i think you guys may know. this is me and david archuleta. the best picture ever to be taken. i shook his hand! it was so great.

and no. there is not one of me and carly or david cook. both of them were busy the whole time. they came out kinda late. i would be in line for carly but she would have to leave to go say goodbye to her friends or somethin so since i couldnt catch her. we decided to get a picture with her husband-

haha.

oh, and paula abdul was there too!

and we sat about 4 seats down from michael johns wife stacey

and look in the top right corner of ^this^ picture. thats carrie ann inaba from dancing with the stars and dance war. cool!

and my wonderful aunt wendy was there too. she took all these pictures. thanks so much aunt wendy!! for getting me into this afterparty!! your the best.

thank you so much lauri for getting the backstage passes! and thank you dad and mom for letting me go! and thank you aunt wendy for everything!!!! it was the best night ever!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed