Sunday, May 18, 2008

lagoon. :)

i'm a representative in student government and every year student government goes to lagoon at the end of the year. so here's some pics--

ali
ali again
aspen
will and derek
me



april
nic
mrs. ingersoll kamille

ms. johnson
-on the way home-

me and ali


me drinkin powerade

our principal mrs. mennear. her hair got wet so it was all weird.

my literature teacher mrs. colton.

my health/p.e. teacher mrs. ingersoll

ian

nic watchin bridger play his psp.

froggy, nic, and chloe.

bridger fizzed up his hair and it looked so funny.

-ali's professional photography-



ali made lauren pose.. alot. there were like 100 more pics but lauren like..deleted half of them..

carolee.


carolee.

-sleepin-


alex fell asleep..


april did too..


..in a more..awkward position...


it was funny.


me and holly tried to pretend sleep. yeah, didnt work out too well, we couldnt stop laughing. :)

it was totally worth getting up at five in the morning and gettin home at eight that night.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed