Friday, September 28, 2007

Annie!!!!!




Annie turned 12 on the 22nd of September! (For those of you who have no idea who Annie is, she is my good friend from Blackfoot.)
Last Friday night, (the 21st), me and my family went to the football game in Grace to watch my brother play and I got to ride back with Angie and her girls to Blackfoot so that me and Annie could spend the night together. Annie came to Angie's house when we came back and while everybody was asleep we stayed up talking til' 2 AM!

The next Saturday morning, me and Annie went to Idaho Falls. We went to Subway for lunch, then went to the movie Hairspray. I had already seen it but she hadn't and I wanted to see it again anyways. After the movie, we went shopping!! We spent alot of money but it was worth it! This is us on the way home, she had gotten a digital camera for her birthday so we were taking pictures like CRAZY! Happy Birthday Annie, I had an awesome time.



FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed